Crowns & Veneers
Crowns and Veneers are used to restore a tooth that has been damaged, but does not need to be removed. They can also be used to protect an existing tooth from further damage.
Crowns can be required for a number of reasons including:
- A cracked, weak or worn down tooth
- To protect a root canal
- To cover a discolored or misshapen tooth
- To cover a cavity or a filling that is large, unsightly or requires additional support.
A crown can also help restore the shape, size and function of a tooth.
Veneers are used to treat:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Smaller than average teeth
- Misshapen or unusually pointed teeth
- Correcting discolored or uneven colored teeth that cannot be fixed using whitening products.
Veneers are an excellent semi-permanent solution to solve dental issues and often last longer than a decade.